Saturday, December 15, 2012

My very first post...

Well, as we speak I am navigating the very difficult task of formatting my ebook for amazon. I thought writing and editing the novel was hard but, wow, this has been a real learning experience. I guess that's the nice way to put it. The not so nice version... is that it's been a real headache.

But I am getting there and I assume the next book won't take nearly as long. Let's hope.

How am I feeling?

Nervous

Nervous that no one will read it or that I won't do a good job promoting it and getting it out there.

Nervous that people will read it but not love it as much as I do.

It's been a long time in the making. A lifelong dream. It took about 6 months to write and a whole two days to get it published to amazon and smashwords. I'm still a little iffy on whether I did it right.
We will see...

Hopefully, by tomorrow, I will have successfully published an ebook.

Hopefully, by tomorrow, someone will have bought my book-- and loved it.

Here is the cover, which I am very excited to introduce, as I designed it myself. Yay me!

 
 
I love it. Truly.
 
 
And here is a summary of The Crimson Bond...
 
 
When twenty two year old, Brooke Ashcroft, moves from her small town to the city after landing a job at a successful marketing agency, the last thing she expects is to unknowingly meet her boss- gorgeous mogul vampire, Alex Chase, in a bar on her very first night. The immediate intensity between them goes beyond anything she’s experienced and she soon finds out that there is a reason she can’t seem to think straight when he’s around- a fiercely powerful bond that is both extremely rare and deeply feared in the vampire world. With their bond complete, Brooke and Alex would threaten the stability of the Regency, a group of the most ancient vampires in existence, and one headed up by none other than her own deadbeat vampire father. When the Regency kidnaps her in an attempt to prevent the bond from taking place, Brooke must trust Alex with not only her eternal existence, but her already battered heart.
 
 
Quick! Go to amazon or smashwords and download your copy. Then write a raving review, haha, or how about an honest review. It would be much appreciated!
 
 
XOXO,
 
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment