Saturday, December 22, 2012

More thanks from me for your support of The Crimson Bond!

I cannot thank you enough to everyone who has downloaded The Crimson Bond! I have gotten some wonderful feedback and I so love hearing what you think!! It is such a great feeling to hear that someone can't put the book down or can't wait for the sequel.

This has been such a blessing to me. To get to write something and have people enjoy it is the epitomy of perfect. I loved writing Alex and Brooke's story and I can't wait to continue their journey.

I never imagined the response I would get to the release of The Crimson Bond. It went beyond my wildest imagination.

Thank you so much to each and everyone of you that have downloaded this book! You are the BEST.

XOXO,

Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment