Sunday, December 16, 2012

I sold my first book!!!

I am so excited to say that I have officially sold my first book!!! My book went live on amazon and smashwords at around 4am this morning. I can't believe it. I hope readers fall in love with Brooke and Alex as much as I have. I'm going to give myself a week or two break and then start on book 2 in the trilogy. I'm hoping to have a release date around the end of March or beginning of April.

If you love reading as much as I do and are a lover of all things romance, like me, please check out The Crimson Bond and write an honest review.

I would be ever so grateful!

You can purchase the book from amazon here.
 
Or you can purchase it on smashwords here.
 
 
The Crimson Bond can also be purchased soon on Barnes and Noble. It should be available on their site in the next day or two. I will keep you posted. 


XOXO,

Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment