Sunday, December 16, 2012

Free book offer starting tomorrow!!

Starting tomorrow, I am offering The Crimson Bond for free on amazon. The promotion runs until Wednesday so, quick!, get your copy and leave a review, pretty please :)

After much research, I've decided that it would be a great way to boost exposure and get some much needed reviews. So today, the book is still 2.99 and it will go back to that price on Wednesday. In order to run this promotion through amazon I have had to pull it from Barnes and Noble and Smashword, for now. But a lot of other authors have blogged that they have had a lot of success with this, so we will see....

Hope I made a good decision and that it will put The Crimson Bond on the amazon bestseller list. I can dream, can't I?? You can get your copy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment