Friday, May 10, 2013

Un-freaking-believable

Perhaps it doesn't take much to make me happy, but I experienced something this week that was a first and was un-freaking-believable!

I went to my mailbox and laying inside was a slim cardboard box. I knew, just knew, that this was the box. The one containing my first ever actual, tangible, living, breathing (okay, well not literally, but...) beautiful and breathtaking (for me, anyway) BOOK. Yep, that's right. That's all it took to make me as excited as a teenage girl after her first kiss. See? I told you it doesn't take much.

I have three ebooks, but My Only Exception is the first one that I've actually made available in paperback. And, eeeek!, it was so exciting actually holding in my hands the pages containing Presley and Braden's story. There's something so real about it.
 
 
So freaking unbelievable. Eeeek! Okay, I'm done. Promise.
 
And, I could not finish this post without recommending an awesome paranormal romance I read this week, Charity Moon. It was way too easy to lose yourself in Charity's world. Not to mention a totally drool-worthy hottie named Levi who will have you falling for him right along with Charity. You won't want to put it down!! Go get it!!:)
 
 
Well, I'm off to soak up some sunshine. Happy Friday!!!
 
XOXO,
 
Erika


1 comment:

  1. Just finish 1 & 2 of the crimson Bond. Can't waiting for the 3rd. Do you have any idea when you will release it?

    ReplyDelete