Saturday, January 5, 2013

Part 1~ Getting to know me...

 
 
Introducing my three little loves...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~Hailey~
 
 
 
 
 
~Mary Kathryn~
 
 
 
 
~Bella~
 
 
 
 
 
These three are definitely my number 1's and my biggest fans. They have been so excited during the journey of writing and releasing The Crimson Bond. It still amazes me the absolute faith they have in me. They never once doubted that I would finish the novel, or publish it, or that people would read it.
 
I have to say that there were definitely times when I was not quite as confident as they were! But that is one of the many things I love about them...
 
So now that I have introduced you to some of the biggest, most important parts of me, stay tuned for Part 2 of getting to know me!
 
XOXO,
 
Erika


No comments:

Post a Comment